Mother & Father
This Site was Heartly Dedicated to
|Date of Birth||
M.A., M.Phil. (LL.B)
|Address for Communication||
Door No. 27-55-9/1, Gokul Street Punganur- 517247. Chittoor Dist., A.P
|Experience in Social Service||
Rural Development and Journalism, 20 Years
|Personal Back Ground||
Mr. S. Srinivasulu is a former Journalist and Rural - Development worker, he hails from a middle Class (Backward Class) family of Pudipatla Village, Chowdepalli Mandal, Chittoor Dist., A.P. At present working as Addl. Programme Officer, MGNREGS-AP, MPD’O Office, Ramasamudram. Joined in Government Service during the year 2006
|Experience in Rural Development Activities||
He started his career in social work as a community worker in 1987 with a reputed Non-Governmental Organisation called Punganur Taluk Rural Reconstruction Movement,Chowdepalli, Chittoor dist. He worked 7 years in Collaboration with Family Planing Association of India (F.P.A.I), Mumbai and has held number of responsibilities in the organization, He continues working for the last 13 years.
With a personal experience in Rural Development he established a NGO called ‘Andhri Kesari Samaj Vikas Samastha’ (A.K.S.V.V) in 1988. He is working with the target people for their development through creation of awareness and capacity Building.
Participated in a number of Seminars, Conferences, Workshops, Training Programmes for the last 20 years at National, State, District and Regional levels, conducted by FPAI, Mumbai, Vishwa Yuva Kendra, New Delhi, Training and Development Centre, Hyderabad, Academy of Gandhian Studies, Hyderabad, Directorate of Youth Services, Hyderabad, Institute for Youth and Development, Bangalore, RASS, Tirupati, S.V. Medical College, Tirupati, CAPART, Hyderabad, Nehru Yuva Kendra, Madras, Ongole, Chitoor, Mangalam project, New Delhi, FPAI, PUNE & Dharwad Branches and DIET, Karvetinagar.
|INVOLVED IN OTHER PROGRAMMES||
Janmabhoomi, Clean & Green, P.V.P., Shramadhanam, Literacy, Environment, Legal Literacy Camps, family Welfare, Immunization, Awarness on Aids and DWACRA Programmes with the Co-Ordination of Govt Departments.
a). Appointed as a Member, District Youth Welfare Advisory Committee under the Chairmanship of the District collector, Chittoor during the year 1994.
• Recipient of State Youth Award during the year 1994. Received Certificate and Cash Award from the Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports, Sri. Pranai Bhaskhar Garu, Hyderabad on 18-01-1995.
• Recipient of District Youth Award from Sri I.V. Subba Rao Garu, IAS, District Collector, Chittoor on 26-01-1992 in connection with Republic day ceebrations.
• Received an Appreciation Certificate from Sri. T. Janardhan Naidu Garu, IAS, District Collector, Chittoor on 22-08-1993.
• Appreciated by the distinguished personalities for having done good work in the Service activities since 1987, including Sri. K.S. Anatha Subba Rao Garu, Director, FPAI, Bombay in 1989.
• Dr. G. Minirathnam Garu, General Secretary, RASS, Tirupati has appreciated our services in his letter dated 25-06-1998.
• Best Programme Officer, MGNREGS AP at District Level, received best award from Sri S.S. Rawath, IAS, District Collector, Chittoor during the year 2007.
• Best Programme Officer Award received from the hon’ble Chief Minister of A.P Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy Garu during the year 2008.
• Attended one of the representatives to receive National Award from the Hon’ble UPA Chairperson Smt. Sonia Gandhiji, during the year 2009 at New Delhi.